- 6 corn tortillas
- 3 ounces of vegan pate (I used this one)
- 2 cups of soy curls, prepared (try these)
- 1 cucumber, cut into matchsticks
- 1 carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 1-2 jalapenos, sliced
- 4 radishes, sliced
- 1/4 cup of cilantro, roughly chopped
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F and bake the tortillas for 2 minutes on each side until they start to firm up.
- Spread the vegan pate evenly on each tortilla.
- Layer on the prepared soy curls, cucumber, carrot, radishes and top with the fresh jalapeno and cilantro.