This is a super fast one that makes use of some convenience items. For when you really want Italian but it's Tuesday and you know you have to make tacos.
- 6 corn tortillas
- 1 cup of tomato sauce, warmed up on the stove
- 1/2 cup of vegan mozz, crumbled (try Miyoko's)
- 4 pieces of Gardein Chick'n Scallopini, prepared and torn into strips
- 1/2 cup of nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F and bake the tortillas for approximately 2 minutes on each side until they start to firm up and brown ever so slightly.
- Roll prepared chick'n pieces in the nutritional yeast and sprinkle with half of the salt.
- Place chick'n pieces into each tortilla, top with warm tomato sauce and crumbled vegan mozz.
- Toss a little salt on top and munch immediately.