Well, it finally happened. I missed a week. Despite my best efforts to make it home from the HCI Strategic Talent Acquisition Conference in time, Mother Nature intervened. So we're a little light on recipes for June but I did thoroughly enjoy last month's creations.
Here's a look at what went down:
- June 2 - Crispy black soy bean tacos with feta cabbage slaw.
- June 9 - Spicy curry shrimp tacos with cucumber salsa (pictured).
- June 16 - Homemade tempeh bacon tacos with cashew mayo and spicy pineapple salsa.
- June 23 - Missed on account of thunderstorms and flight delays.
- June 30 - Spicy grilled tofu with nectarine salsa and fresh basil aioli.