I made a few treats for yesterday's game including this salted dark chocolate toffee pretzel bark. Super easy and super delicious, perfect for a room packed with friends watching a semi-boring football game.
- Mini pretzels, broken into pieces
- 2 sticks butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 cups dark chocolate chips
- sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or tin foil.
- Spread pretzel pieces out over the cookie sheet to form the bottom layer.
- Combine the butter and sugar in a small saucepan over medium heat. Once it starts to bubble, let it cook for 3 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and pour over the pretzels.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips over the baked toffee. Wait two minutes and spread evenly across the top. Sprinkle with sea salt (be conservative).
- Stick the tray in the fridge to let the toffee cool before breaking into pieces.