Thanks to Trop50 for sponsoring my writing about fabulous bloggers. This year Trop50 is granting 50 Fabulous Wishes. Click here to enter for a chance to win $1,000 to celebrate a friend with a refreshing attitude about looking and feeling fabulous!
Here's my list of bloggers making unique contributions to their given communities:
- Selective Potential - Tieka, along with her husband, take every free moment they have to go explore local landmarks and oddities in addition to having a band and you know, jobs. This gorgeous girl (see pic for proof!) is fabulous for her upbeat honesty, sense of adventure and love of florals.
- The Life & Lessons of Rachel Wilkerson - A completely unapologetic little thing, Rachel puts almost everything about her life and relationships online. She's all about "owning it" which I can get behind. Plus, she gives good advice on things like getting to the gym after work.
- Old House Dreams - This a newbie to my blogroll. Kelly, the blogger behind Old House Dreams is simply an enthusiast of houses which is pretty apropos since I'm longing for a new space to call my own. As an architecture novice, I'm quickly learning what I like and hate (sorry, Queen Anne but I think you tend to be a bit much for my taste).
- Not Eating Out in New York aka Cathy - A departure from the typical food blog, Cathy takes on cooking from the conscious perspective of consume less, eat more. The recipes factor in cost per serving and nutritional value while using a wide variety of ingredients most people overlook. Her book is at the top of my summer reading list.
- Ann Friedman - A most impressive political writer, Ann is the editor of Good magazine and keeps up writing for sources like Feministing and the Atlantic, in addition to her own blog. She's also appeared on MSNBC, NPR, and CNN to name just a few. Her road trip stories and snapshots are pretty neat, too.
Don't forget to enter the 50 Fabulous Wishes contest for a chance to win $1,000 to celebrate a friend with a refreshing attitude about looking and feeling fabulous. I was selected for this Tropicana Trop50 sponsorship by the Clever Girls Collective, which endorses Blog With Integrity, as I do. I received compensation to use and facilitate my post.