I noticed that this seems to be a common blogger birthday week (namely Man Repeller and A Better Roni), so I decided to do a little recap of what I got for my birthday this year. It was a pretty stellar year as far as birthdays go so it seems only appropriate that I pay homage to the amazing people who made it so awesome.
- Girls to the Front: The True Story of the Riot Grrrl Movement by Sara Marcus
- Meat is for Pussies by John Joseph (featured in pic #1)
- Vintage 1970's Tartan Blanket Cape from The Loved One (featured in pic#2)
- Midnight Black Trashy Toez (buy some!, featured in pic #3)
- Fresh Brown Sugar Body Polish
- 2010 Nissan Altima Hybrid (really can't top that one)